The goodie bag for Blizzcon is now revealed. Some “special” people got them on mail this week and opened them while in twitch/youtube.
Before we go in to what the goodie bag contains, it is very important to know that people that bought the Blizzcon ticket AND people that will buy the Virtual Blizzcon ticket will be able to buy this goodie bag.
The date for the release of virtual tickets is not out yet, but Blizzard said it’s very, very soon.
And now, what do we get:
- The bag this year is an actual bag and not a plastic bag.
- Murloc Illidan pin (Murkadin)
- Hearthstone luggage tag
- Inflatable StarCraft psi-blade
- Overwatch badge
- Diablo keychain, much like the Cute But DeadlyDiablo figurine from BlizzCon 2013
- Heroes of the Storm vinyl figures
- Elite Tauren Chieftan figure
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/plqJcwlVoBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- 5 weeks of Timewalking! With 50% rep bonus!
- Moudi´s Razer Discount - June!
- Season 4 gear and cleansed corrupted gear works now
- Even faster to level up the Legendary cloak now
- Corruption vendor has a specific Rotation - here it is
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant
- 7th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 9th (US) 10th (EU) of June
- The reason why I´m taking a break from streaming
- Best way to gear up in patch 8.3