Blacksmithing professions known in Battle For Azeroth is now called Zandalari Blacksmithing (horde) or Kul Tiran Blacksmithing (alliance).
Blacksmithing professions starts at 1/100.
You can upgrade to a maximum potential skill of 200.
Previous lelveling of older expansion are separated from the battle for azeroth profession.
As Blacksmith in Battle for Azeroth, you can craft following, and many of them are binds when equipped:
- One-Hand Axe
- One-Hand Sword
- Monalite Skeleton Key (Allows opening of locks that require up to 600 lockpicking skill).
- Monal-Hardened Hoofplates (Increase mount speed by 20% for 2h, BS have it for 8h).
- Monalite-Hardened Stirrups (Place stirrups onto your mount, allowing you o interact while mounted in Kul Tiras or Zandalar for 2h. BS duration is 8 hours.)
You can create a part for a mount Monalite Reinforced Chassis
By creating this part and having a Super-charged engine (from engineer),you can create a mount called Xiwyllag ATV.
- Dracthyrs - soulbinds, legendary, conduits
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Aug 12
- All Dragonriding Races in Ohnáhran Plains
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Catch up Gear
- 9.2.7 Guide
- News & Update roundup Aug 12
- All 8 Dungeons in Dragonflight
- Action House back on Mobile!
- Conquest Cap and Spoils of War removed
- Dragonflight Zone Preview: Ohn'ahran Plains