Next weekly update (US: 15th EU: 16th sep) there will be some changes on the Archimonde boss encounter.
The main change will be for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The changes below will be for 10 man groups and scales accordingly the more players there are.
- Infernal Doombringer's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Shadowed Netherwalker's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Living Shadow's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Reduced the damage of Wrought Chaos by up to 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Shackled Torment by up to 20%.
- Living Shadows now spawn from each Nether Tear at a reduced rate for smaller raid sizes.
This change are for all raid groups (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic and Mythic).
- Added a 3-second cooldown to the periodic healing of Eternal Flame, preventing Infernal Doombringers from healing other Infernal Doombringers until 3 seconds after spawning.
For Raid Finder, an extra nerf has been added again (it was nerferd 2 weeks ago as well): Archimonde's health has been reduced by 10%.
If you want to check short tactics or more advanced tacts for the Archimonde boss fight then check my Guide here.
- Get a MOUNT very EASY in DRAGONFLIGHT
- Unlock Ottuk Hunter Taming
- Location of All Knowledge Points from Treasures
- 300% CD NERFS!? 150% Damage Increases!? HUGE Class Changes BEFORE Season 1
- Get the Reputation & Experience Buff
- Nerfs and Buffs incoming 7th December
- GEAR iLvL Scaled in Dragonflight World Quests, Events, Rares - Outdoor Gaming?
- BEST WAY to Get ACE of Card & Craft Darkmoon Trinkets up 418 ilvl!
- All Cooking Renown Recipes
- All Alchemy Renown Recipes