There are two NPC´s in Waking Shore in Dragon Isles that are Archaeologists. Emilia Bellocq and Toth Twofingers. These two are located in Wingrest Embassy. When asking what they are doing there they say:
“Many of these statues are quite valuable but in despair. We collect the pieces that break off and safeguard them from looters and souvenir hunters. If you find any such piece, bring them to us for safeguard, till a proper restoration effort can be undertaken.”
I haven't found any item yet to deliver to them.
However, Emilia is also a vendor. She sells two items:
- Secondhand Survey Tools
Set up a survey equipment, so it looks as if you are doing something very important. (30 min cooldown). “Great for looking like you are doing something”.
- Archeologist Artifact Notes
Bind when picked upUse: Marks your map with the location of a treasure in The Waking Shores. “i found an extremely rare and valuable artifact that I´ve hidden somewhere in the Waking Shores”.
It will show where the treasure is when u open the map.
At the moment, the reward is a placeholder.
- Eastern Kingdom Cup rewards from vendor
- Emerald Back Transmog Achievement Reward
- Where to get Enchanted Whelpling´s Dreaming Crest
- Warcraft Rumble comes out November 3rd
- Location of Rumble Coins and Rumble Foils
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl