Blizzard community manager Kaivax went out with a blue post that there will be a change regarding anima rewards from dungeons and raids.
This will take place in the next weekly reset (Tuesday 9th US and Wednesday 10th EU).
They announced that anima items will be increased.
An anima item contains 35 Anima.
Completing a Mythic Keystone at +7 to 9 will now award 2 Rare Anima items (70 Anima)
Completing a Mythic Keystone at +10 and higher will now awards 3 Rare Anima items (105 Anima).
The first 8 bosses in Castle Nathria will now drop 3 Anima items (105 Anima).
Stone Generals and Sire Denathrius will now drop 5 Anima items (175 Anima).
A total raid clear will reward 1190 Anima.
- Mount Guide - Korthia
- Korthia Guides
- Shadowlands 9.1 Release Date
- How to get Korthian Gear and upgrade
- Guide - Farm reputation with The Archivist´s Codex
- How to farm Stygian Ember
- All 9.1 Legendary Powers and how to get
- Profession updates in 9.1
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: PAINSMITH RAZNAL
- Renown rewards in 9.1