Blizzard community manager Kaivax went out with a blue post that there will be a change regarding anima rewards from dungeons and raids.
This will take place in the next weekly reset (Tuesday 9th US and Wednesday 10th EU).
They announced that anima items will be increased.
An anima item contains 35 Anima.
Completing a Mythic Keystone at +7 to 9 will now award 2 Rare Anima items (70 Anima)
Completing a Mythic Keystone at +10 and higher will now awards 3 Rare Anima items (105 Anima).
The first 8 bosses in Castle Nathria will now drop 3 Anima items (105 Anima).
Stone Generals and Sire Denathrius will now drop 5 Anima items (175 Anima).
A total raid clear will reward 1190 Anima.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!