Soridormi is the new quest faction in patch 10.1.5 tied to the Time Rifts.
Where is Soridormi
She is located mainly in the Time Rift event in Thaldraszus and in charge of the Time Rift event.
All ways to get reputation with Soridormi
Remember, that this is data based on how it looks on the PTR.
FROM THE TIME RIFT EVENT
The Time Rift event is up every hour of the full hour. The Time Rift event is divided in two stages. Stage one is to complete a maximum of 10 objectives with 8 minutes. If you are done with the objectives, you will kill mobs as a final objective until stage 2 starts. When stage two starts, you will enter a portal in the center of the event and kill a boss in that alternative world. There are 7 alternative worlds in total which means 7 bosses in total. Each hour, when a new event starts, you will get a new boss on stage 2.
- You get 1 reputation for each mob kill when doing an objective in the Time Rift.
- You get 20 reputation for completing every 2nd objective in the time rift and there are 10 objectives in total. Meaning 100 reputation in total for a full stage one of an event.
- There is a progress bar where you and all other players gather essence together. The max is 7500 Essence divided in 3 ranks of rewards.
- After 2500 essences totally gathered, you will be rewarded with a "common" Box of Tampered Reality. This box rewards 10 reputation (will probably change on live).
- After 5000 essences totally gathered, you will be rewarded with a "rare" Box of Volatile Reality.
- After 7500 essences totally gathered, you will be rewarded with a "rare" Box of Collapsed Reality.
- Killing a boss rewards 170 reputation with Soridormi.
There are 7 bosses with an hourly rotation.
You can earn reputation from killing the same boss again (at the moment in PTR).
There is a weekly quest that you get from Soridormi, called "When time needs mending". This quest rewards an item called "Contained Paracausality" which contains:
- 1800 reputation with Soridormi
- 1920 Paracausal Flakes
- 1 Drake Shadowflame Crest
- 1 Diluted Time Caspule.
- 323 Gold
At the moment, there is one daily quest there. Here is the location.
- This daily quest rewards 30 reputation and 70 Paracausal Flakes.
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS WITH SORIDORMI
Soridormi reputation is divided in 5 ranks. These are:
|Future Friend||Rank 2||0-7000|
|Legend of the Multiverse||Rank 5||24000 - 42000|
To reach rank 2 you need 7000 reputation.
To reach rank 3 you need 7000 reputation.
To reach rank 4 you need 10 000 reputation.
To reach rank 5 you need 18 000 reputation.
Reaching Rank 2
Soridormi Consider you a Future Friend.
You get a quest called "A Forseeable Friendship".
This rewards 100 Paracausal Flakes and a toy, Minute Glass. With this toy, a new UI pops up, where you will choose a timer 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour for an Hourglass.
An hourglass toy is summoned for that amount of time.
REACHING RANK 3
Soridormi Consider you a Rift-Mender.
You get a quest called "A Recognition of Skill".
This rewards Paracausal Flakes and an Ensemble: Rift-Mender´s Vestments transmog.
REACHING RANK 4
Soridormi Consider you a Timewalker.
You get a quest called "One of us".
This rewards an called "Greater Encapsulated Destiny". Using this item will guarantee a a mount or a battle pet when completing a Time Rift. This item is a "one-time use"
REACHING RANK 5
Soridormi Consider you a Legend of the Multiverse.
You get the title "Unparallelled"
You also get a cache that contains a random item from the Rift vendors.
- Where to get Enchanted Wyrm´s Dreaming Crest
- How to gear up in patch 10.2 before and during season 3
- All Side Quests in Emerald Dream -10.2
- 10.2: Three weekly quests with 441-463 ilvl Gear Reward
- 10.2 Storyline rewards VERY high Gear ilvl
- Emerald Dream Shield Transmog
- October Trading Post -2023
- NEW Timewalking Mount and How to get it
- How to Farm LOADS of 418 (upgrade to 437) ilvl Gear BoE
- New Prime Gaming Reward!