AUCTION HOUSE UPDATE: REGION-WIDE COMMODITIES
- Auction Houses across all realms on a given region will now share commodity listings (gems, herbs, flasks, consumables, etc.). Items that aren’t commodities –- like armor and weapons –- will continue to be realm-specific.
- Developers’ note: The Auction House you know and use today should look and feel exactly the same; it’ll just have way more buyers and sellers available to you for commodities. We’d love for players to hop on the PTR, copy over their characters, and help us test the Auction House across the entire PTR region. We might schedule a specific time in a few weeks for everyone to hop on at the same time to help stress it, details tbd.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- A new chat channel for searching or advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities has been added: Trade (Services).
- Developers’ note: The trade channel that’s been in the game for 18 years will continue to exist, but we wanted to add a new channel to direct messages about the request and advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities. If you’re looking to buy or sell these kind of services, this is the channel for you! If you’re not interested in those, you can leave the channel and avoid the noise, or move it into its own chat tab. We believe that with this new distinction, you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter.
- Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR Development Notes - phase 3
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes - Phase 4
- World of Warcraft News and Development Updates
- 500 Mount Reward
- Shadowlands Season 4 Hotfix - Sep 22
- Dragonflight BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
- Lore in Short – Arthas Menethil | Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- New Short Story - Visage Day
- Dragonflight Weekly Dungeon Quests
- Larger Than Life - Brewfest is Here!