40 more renown levels are added, so in total we will have 80 renown levels.
The maximum Renown is now 80 and here are the stuff added:
- Unlocking different renown levels rewards
- Soulbind upgrades
- Allowing Season 2 PvP upgrades
- Unlocking more campaign quests.
- Unlock the covenant-themed mounts
- Increase Elite World quest anima reward
- Get covenant specific legendary power
- Increase your stamina
- Item called “Wisps of Memory” that increases a follower (adventurer) that you choose with LOADS of xp.
- Item that dresses up pepe in a covenant theme.
- Get a full covenant-themed transmog sets
- Increase the ilvl rewards from World Quests
- New followers (adventurers)
- Increase anima rewards from weekly dungeons and PvP quests.
- Covenant-themed title.
A new Covenant Campaign questline is added which will probably have the same structure as last patch, with weekly gated chapters.
All soulbinds will have 4 new rows:
- 3 new Conduit slots
1 Potency slot
1 Endurance slot
1 Finesse slot
- 2 entire new traits
- 1 entire new capper trait.
Changes in soulbind NPC in each covenants
Has no changes so far.
- Soulsteel Clamps (Mikanikos)
Now reduces duration of stun and incapacitate effects by 20% (was 30%)
- Sparkling Driftglobe Core (Mikanikos)
Cooldown increased to 1 min (was 45 s).
Triggers at 30% health (was 35%)
- Sulfric Emission (Emeni)
Fear duration reduced to 3.5 sec (was 4,5 sec).
- Familiar Predictments (Nadja)
Now reduces incoming interrupt, snare and root effects by 20% (was 25%)
- Full Guide: Farm Korthite Crystals
- Mount Guide - Korthia
- Korthia Guides
- Shadowlands 9.1 Release Date
- How to get Korthian Gear and upgrade
- Guide - Farm reputation with The Archivist´s Codex
- How to farm Stygian Ember
- All 9.1 Legendary Powers and how to get
- Profession updates in 9.1
- Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss Tactics/Guide: PAINSMITH RAZNAL