The patch update 6.2.2 will let players have the ability to fly in Draenor. But you need the achievement “The Pathfinder” to be able to fly in Draenor. Click here to see my Guide how to obtain it.
Because we now can fly, we can fly over the big broken portal and see what´s behind. We have been there once, when we first entered Draenor but now we can come back.
So what is on the other side of the broken portal.
* We have a new mini content with 3 new Rare Spawns.
* Looks like we will have daily quests in that area.
* Looks like there is a new area for Bonus Objective “Assault on Umbral”
3 new Rare Spawns
This is were you will find the new rare creatures.
Cords: 82.79, 53.02
Cords: 80.37, 56.82
Cords: 83.56, 43.79
Bonus Objective "Assault on Umbral"
Umbrall Halls, sealed at the moment
However, on minimap you can see how it looks inside.
- Get a MOUNT very EASY in DRAGONFLIGHT
- Unlock Ottuk Hunter Taming
- Location of All Knowledge Points from Treasures
- 300% CD NERFS!? 150% Damage Increases!? HUGE Class Changes BEFORE Season 1
- Get the Reputation & Experience Buff
- Nerfs and Buffs incoming 7th December
- GEAR iLvL Scaled in Dragonflight World Quests, Events, Rares - Outdoor Gaming?
- BEST WAY to Get ACE of Card & Craft Darkmoon Trinkets up 418 ilvl!
- All Cooking Renown Recipes
- All Alchemy Renown Recipes