Blizzard has revealed an upcoming book exporing the lore, stories, and settings of Azeroth: Warcraft Chronicle. This first volume will go all the way back to the creation of the Warcraft universe through Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Featuring never-before-seen artwork by Peter Lee, this holistic look back at the history of Warcraft will bring Azeroth's stories to new visual life.
Check out the introduction beneath.
I will keep my eyes and ears open to update all there is regarding this so stay tuned.
Comments powered by Disqus
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5