Blizzard has revealed an upcoming book exporing the lore, stories, and settings of Azeroth: Warcraft Chronicle. This first volume will go all the way back to the creation of the Warcraft universe through Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Featuring never-before-seen artwork by Peter Lee, this holistic look back at the history of Warcraft will bring Azeroth's stories to new visual life.
Check out the introduction beneath.
I will keep my eyes and ears open to update all there is regarding this so stay tuned.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3: Guide, Transmog gear Questline
- Patch 7.3 spoiler stuff (BEWARE)
- Patch 7.3: The Vindicaar – map with all points of interest
- What is Primal Sargerite and Different ways to farm Primal Sargerite
- The Entrance of the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded