Blizzard has revealed an upcoming book exporing the lore, stories, and settings of Azeroth: Warcraft Chronicle. This first volume will go all the way back to the creation of the Warcraft universe through Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Featuring never-before-seen artwork by Peter Lee, this holistic look back at the history of Warcraft will bring Azeroth's stories to new visual life.
Check out the introduction beneath.
I will keep my eyes and ears open to update all there is regarding this so stay tuned.
Comments powered by Disqus
- 7.2 Guide: Mythic Plus and keystones
- Class Mount: Death Knight
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Buy 12 pieces of 835 ilvl gear for Nethershards and how to grind Nethershards
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Legion Assault (Legion Invasion)
- How to unlock the new Class Hall quest line
- 7.2 Guide - How to unlock the new Artifact Traits
- Patch 7.2 - Guide: Build constructions on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2 - New Scenario: Assault on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2: Obliterum
- Patch 7.2: Upgrade Order Halls to level 8