Blizzard has revealed an upcoming book exporing the lore, stories, and settings of Azeroth: Warcraft Chronicle. This first volume will go all the way back to the creation of the Warcraft universe through Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Featuring never-before-seen artwork by Peter Lee, this holistic look back at the history of Warcraft will bring Azeroth's stories to new visual life.
Check out the introduction beneath.
I will keep my eyes and ears open to update all there is regarding this so stay tuned.
Comments powered by Disqus
- The release date of Tomb of Sargeras raid
- When stuff unlocks in 7.2
- No Artifact Power in weekly Mythic plus chest this week
- Boss order in Tomb of Sargeras
- Class Hall Followers in 7.2
- Patch 7.2 will release next week!
- Guide: How to unlock the new Artifact Appearance in patch 7.2
- Guide: Craft Legendaries in patch 7.2 and best place to farm Legendary quest item
- Boss Guide: The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Fallen Avatar (Tomb of Sargeras)