With Warlords of Draenor coming closer and the patch coming out next reset it is time to look at the first dungeon! Really cool dungeon with flashbbacks of vanilla with some extra flavours! We need to disarm the Iron Horde that are trying to settle down a base in blackrock mountain to strenghten their army. But we wont let them!
This dungoen is for a certain time only for lvl 90 chars, and the gear drop is 615 (normal) and (630 (heroic)! And it wont be a walk on the park so check out the guide here!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3: Guide, Transmog gear Questline
- Patch 7.3 spoiler stuff (BEWARE)
- Patch 7.3: The Vindicaar – map with all points of interest
- What is Primal Sargerite and Different ways to farm Primal Sargerite
- The Entrance of the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded