Netherlight Crucible is a machine in your Vindicaar spaceship in Argus.
With the Netherlight Crucible, each relic has a “talent tree” with three tiers.
Tier one upgrades your Artifact weapon by 5 (total 15 ilvl for all 3 relics)
Tier 2 has do to with your secondary stats, dmg, dmg absorption and healing.
Tier 3 improves your Artifact weapon traits.
Depending on what type of relic you have and also what class/spec, the outcome of the tiers differs.
This tier are divided in Light and Shadow power.
You get a random trait on each side (light/shadow). drawn from the following pools of power:
This tier gives minor traits.
How do I unlock the Netherlight Crucible
- your character is level 110
- you need the account-wide achievement "Now You're Cooking with Netherlight" That achievement is given as part of the final chapters of the 7.3 story campaign
How do I upgrade Relic slot 2 and slot 3
|Relic 1||Tier 2||lvl 60|
|Relic 2||Tier 2||lvl 63|
|Relic 3||Tier 2||lvl 66|
|Relic 1||Tier 3||lvl 69|
|Relic 2||Tier 3||lvl 72|
|Relic 3||Tier 3||lvl 75|
Same name of Relic with different ilvls give different traits
If you have a relic X and and relic X warforged, you will get different traits on tier 2 and tier 3.
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them
- Crucible of Storms: Bosses Raid Tactics and Guides
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant