Many players are close to or already got their Legendary ring. What most players don´t know is that you can upgrade this ring.
The ilvl of your ring when it becomes Legendary is 735, and it can upgrade up to a maximum of 795 ilvl.
How do I upgrade my Legendary ring?
You need to kill Archimonde in Normal or Heroic or Mythic.
Archimonde drops an Item called Crystallized Fel, that upgrade your weapon with 3 ilvls and maximum is up to 795.
You cannot get this item more than once per week, no matter if you killed him once on normal and once on heroic.
Does the Legendary upgrade also upgrade my other Legendary rings?
No, Only the currently equipped legendary ring will be upgraded by this item
If I got the 33 Tomes and kill Arhimonde the same week, will I get the item?
Does the Crystallized Feldrop in LFR?
How long will it take to upgrade the Legendary ring to 795?
If you kill Archimonde every week it will take you 20 weeks.
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax