Guide to get ALL the Followers in Warlords of Draenor
What followers are good? Are all of them good? Which follower should you have for raid?
What followers should you have for other specific tasks?
Check out this video
Addon Guide to find all the trasures in Draenor!
You need this addon as a base:
You need this addon specifically for the treasures:
So, you need both of them if you want it to work. Have fun exploring!
As you have noticed, you need tons of Garrison resources and there are many ways to farm them.
Loots in your own Garrison
- Your garrison cache next to your town hall: free 6 resources per hour, 144/day. It can hold 500 maximally.
- Around your garrison: some are buried like little mounds of dirt there. (not been able to confirm it myself).
- Underwater cave in your fishing pond: there is a cave just under the fishing hut. Swim inside and loot Lady Sena´s Materials Sash
- Follower missions with no resources required to start can reward resources.
Quests reward resources
Tons of quests reward garrison resources. You can come across them while leveling up. If you miss, you can go back to do it later. Besides, the wanted quests like the 3 from Spires of Arak reward more, almost 100 each.
1. The level 1 Lumber Mill: chopping down trees and turn them into work orders grant 20 resources each. That's a maximum of 120/day. Phylarch the Evergreen as a follower assigned to the building will grant 30 resources per work order.
2. The level 1 Trading Post allows you to trade in 5 of a crafting reagent (randomly changes every day) for 30 resources per work order. That is a maximum of 180/day.
3. The level 1 Stables: capturing each mount rewards 50 resources per quest, and completing each training daily yields 20 resources (120/day). Successfully training all mounts, you will get around 1600 resources and 6 new mounts.
Rares and treasures
In addition to the above ways, you can also get resources from killing rares or treasures.
A rare kill grants 20 resources. Killing every available rare would net you at least 2000 resources. Here, you can use an addon or purchase treasure maps to help you find resources quickly. Jump over to the section about WoD addons here
Garrison Addon - Bulkie
Get this simple addon if you want to save time mass clicking everytime you update your workorders at you Garrison.
Click here to get to curse homepage to download Bulkie.
Garrison Addon - Garrison Mission Manager
This AddOn assist you with selecting the best team for your Garrison Missions.
- It adds 3 buttons on mission page with top 3 suggestions. Clicking any of those button sets suggested team.
- Each button will show you success rate along with icons for XP bonus, GR bonus, and reduced time.
- Second set of 3 more buttons will appear on garrison resources reward missions, showing best choices for GR gain - i.e. you could have lower success rate, but in long run your average GR yield will be better thanks to "Scavenger" traits.
- It also adds a top team button to each mission on mission list page so you can see at a glance which missions you could reliably do with your current followers.
- Missions that require more followers or garrison resources than you currently have will be dimmed out to let you concentrate on missions that you can do.
- It takes care of each and every trait and ability your followers have, present and future, including those easily forgotten "Increases success chance when on a mission with a <race>" traits, by not actually caring about them at all - it simply tries all combinations and selects those that give best total success chance.
People who love macros can access mission page buttons with:
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage1")
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage2")
- /run GMM_Click("MissionPage3")