The Brewfest starts 20th of September and will last until 6thOctober.
What is the Brewfest?
Both Horde and Alliance celebrate the Brewfest which is a time to enjoy the fruits of the harvest_ pretzels, cheese and BOOZE!
The competing breweries Thunderbrew, Barleybrew, and the Ogres, all come together outside of all the major cities in a bid to outdo each other with their special ales, meads, and beers.
Brave adventurers are invited to sit back, take a pull, and sample the finest wares these brewers have to offer!
Where is the Brewfest?
Alliance celebrate the Brewfest outside Ironforge
Horde celebrate the Brewfest outside Orgrimar
Beer gardens will also be set up outside of Silvermoon City, Darnassus, Undercity, Stormwind, Thunder Bluff, the Exodar, and Shattrath.
What is the rewards?
You can buy items from a vendor in the Brewfest (Ironforge, Orgrimar).
The currency is called Brewfest Prize Tokens.
How do I get Brewfest Prize Tokens?
You can collect them by completing quests, including the daily quests that are part of the festival.
What cool achievement can you get from Brewfest?
The best reward from achievement is the title: "Brewmaster".
You get the title Brewmaster when completing following achievements:
|The Brewfest Diet||Brew of the Month|
|Direbrewfest||Down With The Dark Iron|
|Does Your Wolpertinger Linger?||Have Keg, Will Travel|
Extra Dungeon Boss in Brewfest that rewards Trinkets and mounts!
Don’t forget to que up on dungeon finder for the Brewfest Boss that drops trinkets and chance on the Seasonal Mount
Swift Brewfest Ram, Great Brewfest Kodo
Comments powered by Disqus
- Gearing and ilvl before Uldir Raid
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)