At the moment we are waiting on the update of 6.2 which is 6.2.1. Because this update will allow flying in Draenor. Next expansion will be announced later today and we will probably get a date for release as well.
However, the 6.2.1 update won´t be the last, because Warcraftdevs answered on twitter today that 6.2.2 will be released as well.
What could this mean? Well, one thing is for sure, we will fly for some time in Draenor. It would also mean that 6.2.1 will come out any week now. My guess is that 6.2.1 comes out on next week´s update 11/8 US and 12/8 EU.
Also, will there be anything special coming out on 6.2.2? Why have another update when the expansion will probably end soon.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Patch 7.3.5 updated
- What classes for what Allied race
- This weekly reset has some major Hotfixes: Last boss buffed, Tier bonuses buffed/nerfed and more
- Ulduar Timewalking Raid (7.3.5)
- Weekly mythic plus (M+) update
- Unlock Allied Races in patch 7.3.5
- GUIDE: Allied races Unlock/Customization/Questline/Heritage Armor
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Argus the Unmaker
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Aggramar
- Big Razer Gear GIVEAWAY!