At the moment we are waiting on the update of 6.2 which is 6.2.1. Because this update will allow flying in Draenor. Next expansion will be announced later today and we will probably get a date for release as well.
However, the 6.2.1 update won´t be the last, because Warcraftdevs answered on twitter today that 6.2.2 will be released as well.
What could this mean? Well, one thing is for sure, we will fly for some time in Draenor. It would also mean that 6.2.1 will come out any week now. My guess is that 6.2.1 comes out on next week´s update 11/8 US and 12/8 EU.
Also, will there be anything special coming out on 6.2.2? Why have another update when the expansion will probably end soon.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Fallen Avatar Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)