How to gain reputation with the Wardens
- You gain reputation with the Wardens through World Quests. Unlike the other factions which are tied to zones, the Wardens world quests are spread out all over The Broken Isles.
- Endboss on Vault of the Wardens rewards 250 rep.
The Wardens reputation rewards
Trapped Treasure Chest Kit
Schematic: Reinforced Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Bolt-Action Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Fledgling Warden Owl
Boon of the Bloodhunter
Shoulder enchant that allows the wearer to obtain Bloodhunter´s Quarry from corpses of their enemies.
Vantus Rune Technique: Star Augur Etraeus Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Spellblade Aluriel Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Cenarius Rank 3 (Inscription)
Drape of the Patient Hunter
Design: Twisted Pandemonite Choker Rank 3 (Jewelcrafting)
Schematic: Sawed-off Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Semi-Automagic Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Where is The Wardens vendor located?
Vendor NPC is called Marin Bladewing located 48:74.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras