How to gain reputation with the Wardens
- You gain reputation with the Wardens through World Quests. Unlike the other factions which are tied to zones, the Wardens world quests are spread out all over The Broken Isles.
- Endboss on Vault of the Wardens rewards 250 rep.
The Wardens reputation rewards
Trapped Treasure Chest Kit
Schematic: Reinforced Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Bolt-Action Headgun Rank 3 (Engineering)
Fledgling Warden Owl
Boon of the Bloodhunter
Shoulder enchant that allows the wearer to obtain Bloodhunter´s Quarry from corpses of their enemies.
Vantus Rune Technique: Star Augur Etraeus Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Spellblade Aluriel Rank 3 (Inscription)
Vantus Rune Technique: Cenarius Rank 3 (Inscription)
Drape of the Patient Hunter
Design: Twisted Pandemonite Choker Rank 3 (Jewelcrafting)
Schematic: Sawed-off Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Schematic: Semi-Automagic Cranial Cannon Rank 3 (Engineering)
Where is The Wardens vendor located?
Vendor NPC is called Marin Bladewing located 48:74.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)