You can take two shortcuts in this dungeon.
On this area of the map, after killing the first 5-6 mobs when entering the dungeon.
Jump up here and keep to the right while jumping to be able to get up.
This will take you straight to the first boss – Whiterbark
On this area of the map you enter the hut to the left. After entering, continue left and exit the hut. Jump up the hill.
When you are up, jump straight down to the right.
This will take you straight to second boss – Ancient Protectors
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race