You can take two shortcuts in this dungeon.
On this area of the map, after killing the first 5-6 mobs when entering the dungeon.
Jump up here and keep to the right while jumping to be able to get up.
This will take you straight to the first boss – Whiterbark
On this area of the map you enter the hut to the left. After entering, continue left and exit the hut. Jump up the hill.
When you are up, jump straight down to the right.
This will take you straight to second boss – Ancient Protectors
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar
- Talanji’s Expedition Reputation Guide
- Voldunai Reputation Guide
- Mage Tower will be active all the time
- BFA Dungeons and level unlock
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide
- BFA Uldir: Taloc Raid Tactics
- BFA: How to get to Zuldazar and how to leave Zuldazar
- Milling Guide - BFA