You can take two shortcuts in this dungeon.
On this area of the map, after killing the first 5-6 mobs when entering the dungeon.
Jump up here and keep to the right while jumping to be able to get up.
This will take you straight to the first boss – Whiterbark
On this area of the map you enter the hut to the left. After entering, continue left and exit the hut. Jump up the hill.
When you are up, jump straight down to the right.
This will take you straight to second boss – Ancient Protectors
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)