If you have completed the Emissary quest in Azsuna before the invasion started, you will notice that there are no place on the map to hand in the invasion quest.
The quest is not bugged, well not really bugged at least. It is completed and you can still continue.
Travel to Temple of a Thousand lights (see map) (cord: 56.60).
The NPC is located before the bridge (hiding behind a stone.
You can see him on your mini map when you are close to him.
- Try Battle for Azeroth for free for 3 days!
- GIVEAWAY: Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
- Boost your Azerite armor ilvl with emissaries
- Moudi´s 60 sec guide video: How to get mounts and pets in island expedition
- Island Expedition – How it REALLY works and how to get mounts
- Fastest, easiest and best way to win ISLAND EXPEDITION without gear req
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week