I got that problem as well several times during the day and several things worked to get back on the game again. You should try this before start removing addons, or re-installing etc.
When starting the battle.net and then world of Warcraft, do not click on other stuff until you are logged in proper!
- Run the battle.net as Administrator.
If it doesn’t work
- Restart your comp and then battle.net. Then start worldofwarcraft
This worked for me, but may not work for you. But, I really hope it does so we can enjoy this awesome game!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Aggramar
- Big Razer Gear GIVEAWAY!
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: The Coven of Shivarra
- Classic Servers announced - Let´s Talk about that
- Join for the Antorus Raid every Wednesday!
- Battle for Azeroth 8.0: Island Expeditions Guide
- Battle for Azeroth 8.0: Warforged/Titanforged/Legendary/WQs
- All that comes in Patch 7.3.5
- New expansion: Battle for Azeroth
- Antorus the Burning Throne raid release date out!