I got that problem as well several times during the day and several things worked to get back on the game again. You should try this before start removing addons, or re-installing etc.
When starting the battle.net and then world of Warcraft, do not click on other stuff until you are logged in proper!
- Run the battle.net as Administrator.
If it doesn’t work
- Restart your comp and then battle.net. Then start worldofwarcraft
This worked for me, but may not work for you. But, I really hope it does so we can enjoy this awesome game!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras