This information is based on what I found out while playing and thought I’ll share it with you guys. This is early beta and I will update this page when more information is out.
If you want information what Relics are, please visit my Artifact Weapon Guide here.
The ilvl of your Artifact weapon increases when you add Relics on it. You can totally add 3 Relics on your Artifact weapon. You start with two and the third unlocks when completing your class order campaign.
You do NOT increase the ilvl of your Artifact weapon when leveling your character.
Starting ilvl on Artifact weapon is 750.
Relic item levels
|Questing and World Drop||+2-28 ilvl|
|Normal Dungeon||+12 ilvl|
|Heroic Dungeon||+36 ilvl|
|Mythic Dungeon||+40 ilvl|
|Raid Finder - The Emerald Nightmare||+39 ilvl|
|Normal - The Emerald Nightmare||+43 ilvl|
|Heroic - The Emerald Nightmare||+46 ilvl|
|Mythic - The Emerald Nightmare||+52 ilvl|
|Raid Finder – The Nighthold||+39 ilvl|
|Normal – The Nighthold||+43 ilvl|
|Heroic – The Nighthold||+46 ilvl|
|Mythic – The Nighthold||+52 ilvl|
Maximum ilvl on Artifact weapon is 906 (750 weapon + 3 relics * 52)
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race