When I was testing Tanaan Jungle on the PTR, I couldn’t stop thinking of how amazing it was to run around there. All the details, all the different environments and the feeling that there is something interesting, wherever you look. So I made a photo gallery on some of the remarkable places to share it with you. Click here to get to the photo gallery.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras