So after doing UBRS on the EU server it turned oy that only 3 out of 5 bosses are available. I was looking forward to slay Warlord Zaela. I don’t really know why that is. Maybe a bug, since the whole UBRS seemed bugged today with loots and queuing. Basically it’s what you expect will happen at patch release day. OR, maybe there is a story behind it. We have infiltrated the upper blackrock sipre and now there is a barricade that stops us from going on. Who knows what lures behind that barricade atm. No matter what, Warlord Zaela, are coming for you..
Comments powered by Disqus
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Kin´garoth
- Patch 7.3.2: New vendor to buy Argus materials
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Essence of Eonar
- Patch 7.3 hotfix – many classes dmg buffed!
- Quest Guide - Best place to farm Dendrite Clusters (transmog quest: The Power to Reforge)
- Do NOT waste your Nethershards on stuff u don´t need, save them to 7.3!!!
- You should NOT turn in Legion War supplies before 7.3 if you want more AP!
- Guide: Kill Elite Rare spawns solo and extremely fast in Argus
- Stream tomorrow – GAME TIME GIVE AWAY
- How Primal Obliterum ACTUALLY works (VIDEO)