So after doing UBRS on the EU server it turned oy that only 3 out of 5 bosses are available. I was looking forward to slay Warlord Zaela. I don’t really know why that is. Maybe a bug, since the whole UBRS seemed bugged today with loots and queuing. Basically it’s what you expect will happen at patch release day. OR, maybe there is a story behind it. We have infiltrated the upper blackrock sipre and now there is a barricade that stops us from going on. Who knows what lures behind that barricade atm. No matter what, Warlord Zaela, are coming for you..
Comments powered by Disqus
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded
- Patch 7.3: How to come back to Argus again
- Guide: Invasions in patch 7.3
- Black Temple Timewalking: a quick tactic sheet
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple out this week (Q&A)
- The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras) boss guide is now available for everyone!