So after doing UBRS on the EU server it turned oy that only 3 out of 5 bosses are available. I was looking forward to slay Warlord Zaela. I don’t really know why that is. Maybe a bug, since the whole UBRS seemed bugged today with loots and queuing. Basically it’s what you expect will happen at patch release day. OR, maybe there is a story behind it. We have infiltrated the upper blackrock sipre and now there is a barricade that stops us from going on. Who knows what lures behind that barricade atm. No matter what, Warlord Zaela, are coming for you..
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras