So after doing UBRS on the EU server it turned oy that only 3 out of 5 bosses are available. I was looking forward to slay Warlord Zaela. I don’t really know why that is. Maybe a bug, since the whole UBRS seemed bugged today with loots and queuing. Basically it’s what you expect will happen at patch release day. OR, maybe there is a story behind it. We have infiltrated the upper blackrock sipre and now there is a barricade that stops us from going on. Who knows what lures behind that barricade atm. No matter what, Warlord Zaela, are coming for you..
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax