Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar