Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
- Ilvl guide for patch 8.1
- GIVEAWAY: 3 x 30 Euro Kinguin Black Friday
- Patch 8.2 - Rise of Azshara - Full Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Full Guide
- 8.1 Invasion Assaults
- New warcraft cinematic for patch 8.1
- 8.1 Allied Races Kul Tirans and Zandalari trolls available
- 8.1 New Warfront added
- 8.1 New Mythic plus affix
- 8.1 Champions of Azeroth reputation account-wide