Milling is used to create pigments from special plants:
Milling will grant you 3 different Pigments:
- Ultramarine Pigment
The most common pigment you get when milling
- Crimsom Pigment
The second most common pigment you get when milling. You get a smaller amount of this when you actually get it.
- Viridescent Pigment
A rare pigment you can get when milling.
It requires 5 of the same plant to mill.
The pigment is used to create powerful scrolls, contracts, cards, offhands by the inscription profession.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide
- BFA Uldir: Taloc Raid Tactics
- BFA: How to get to Zuldazar and how to leave Zuldazar
- Tanks, Melee, Ranged ilvl/health at max level in BFA
- Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth with Boost
- New Cinematic intro for my Stream
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts