I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide