I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Patch 7.3.5 updated
- What classes for what Allied race
- This weekly reset has some major Hotfixes: Last boss buffed, Tier bonuses buffed/nerfed and more
- Ulduar Timewalking Raid (7.3.5)
- Weekly mythic plus (M+) update
- Unlock Allied Races in patch 7.3.5
- GUIDE: Allied races Unlock/Customization/Questline/Heritage Armor
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Argus the Unmaker
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Aggramar
- Big Razer Gear GIVEAWAY!