I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Trial of Style fast Guide
- How to grind reputation with Army of the Light and Argussian Reach
- Order Resources to earn rep with Argussian Reach!!
- Order Resources to earn rep with Army of the Light!
- The Vindicar Abilities
- The Stream from last week
- When stuff will unlock in Patch 7.3
- Guide: How to REALLY Prepare for 7.3
- Model of last boss in 7.3 raid Antorus, the Burning Throne
- 7.3: How to earn/grind Veiled Argunites