I found these changes when trying to enter the Horde Side of Dalaran (Sunreaver´s Sanctuary) as Alliance while waiting for Battleground. After sneaking in to their territory, I walked around proud since no guards except the ones standing at the entrance cared about me strolling around. And there I saw it, a massive epic ballista that definitely isn’t in live servers. I double checked it on live server and took some pics.
Of course my second thought was what Alliance side looks like! When entering the Silver Enclave, I noticed that the two lady statues were replaced with lions instead. But that can´t be just it, can it?
Further inside, the Alliance side also suited up with some epic war machines that aren’t on live servers either.
I must say, Alliance war machines are really cool, but that ballista, is freaking awesome.
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Fallen Avatar Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)