People that have the dungeon lock on Karazhan and enter later on, have shown that they enter a fresh reset dungeon. Before Blizzard will fix this issue, me and my friends found a good solution.
- Enter the dungeon without being in a group. You will then see that you have entered the correct lockout.
- Make sure everyone in your party do the same.
- You will se the other players in your party in there, without being in a party. But invite everyone now and you are now sorted and can do the dungeon from where you finished last time.
Comments powered by Disqus
- 7.2 Guide: Mythic Plus and keystones
- Class Mount: Death Knight
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Buy 12 pieces of 835 ilvl gear for Nethershards and how to grind Nethershards
- Patch 7.2 Guide: Legion Assault (Legion Invasion)
- How to unlock the new Class Hall quest line
- 7.2 Guide - How to unlock the new Artifact Traits
- Patch 7.2 - Guide: Build constructions on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2 - New Scenario: Assault on the Broken Shore
- Patch 7.2: Obliterum
- Patch 7.2: Upgrade Order Halls to level 8