People that have the dungeon lock on Karazhan and enter later on, have shown that they enter a fresh reset dungeon. Before Blizzard will fix this issue, me and my friends found a good solution.
- Enter the dungeon without being in a group. You will then see that you have entered the correct lockout.
- Make sure everyone in your party do the same.
- You will se the other players in your party in there, without being in a party. But invite everyone now and you are now sorted and can do the dungeon from where you finished last time.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Essence of Eonar
- Patch 7.3 hotfix – many classes dmg buffed!
- Quest Guide - Best place to farm Dendrite Clusters (transmog quest: The Power to Reforge)
- Do NOT waste your Nethershards on stuff u don´t need, save them to 7.3!!!
- You should NOT turn in Legion War supplies before 7.3 if you want more AP!
- Guide: Kill Elite Rare spawns solo and extremely fast in Argus
- Stream tomorrow – GAME TIME GIVE AWAY
- How Primal Obliterum ACTUALLY works (VIDEO)
- Best way to Farm Veiled Argunites for getting 910+ gear in Argus
- Warcraft Survival Guide 7.3