People that have the dungeon lock on Karazhan and enter later on, have shown that they enter a fresh reset dungeon. Before Blizzard will fix this issue, me and my friends found a good solution.
- Enter the dungeon without being in a group. You will then see that you have entered the correct lockout.
- Make sure everyone in your party do the same.
- You will se the other players in your party in there, without being in a party. But invite everyone now and you are now sorted and can do the dungeon from where you finished last time.
Comments powered by Disqus
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5