People that have the dungeon lock on Karazhan and enter later on, have shown that they enter a fresh reset dungeon. Before Blizzard will fix this issue, me and my friends found a good solution.
- Enter the dungeon without being in a group. You will then see that you have entered the correct lockout.
- Make sure everyone in your party do the same.
- You will se the other players in your party in there, without being in a party. But invite everyone now and you are now sorted and can do the dungeon from where you finished last time.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3: Guide, Transmog gear Questline
- Patch 7.3 spoiler stuff (BEWARE)
- Patch 7.3: The Vindicaar – map with all points of interest
- What is Primal Sargerite and Different ways to farm Primal Sargerite
- The Entrance of the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded