Blizzard fixed some important Hotfixes yesterday, especially regarding Blackrock Foundry.
The most important for most of us that killed only a few bosses regards Gruul. He did too much damage on 10 player raids when hitting with Slice. Now it has been sorted so go back there for a next round and kill him!
- Gronnling Laborer's Gronnling Smash ability now deals less damage.
- Reduced the damage that Gruul's Inferno Slice deals to 10-player raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulties, but increased the rate at which damage scales with raid size. Larger raid groups should find the damage relatively unchanged; smaller groups will find that the ability now deals less damage.
- Blast Furnace
- There's now a berserk timer for the encounter at the 13 minute mark.
- Iron Maidens
- [Requires a realm restart] Beginning with the new raid timer, Blackhandwill consistently drop universal set tokens at the same consistent rates as other bosses in Blackrock Foundry.
- If the Siegemaker's Fixated target dies, it should now Fixate on the closest target.
- Cast time for Iron Soldier's Explosive Rounds ability should now be scaling smoothly with raid size and should no longer have breakpoints where the damage ramps up more than intended at 16 and 26 players.
- In Stage Two, Blackhand now casts Marked for Death every 16 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Players no longer take falling damage upon landing after receiving Blackhand's Massive Shattering Smash.
- In Stage Three, Blackhand's Attach Slag Bombs ability now prefers players that are not affected by the Impaled
- Raid Boss Guides/Tactics: The Eternal Palace
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Machinist
- Achievement Guide: Junkyard Collector
- Achievement Guide: Outside Influences
- Achievement Guide: The Mechagonian Threat
- Rest in Pistons - Guide on all Rares in Mechagon
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets