To be able to take selfies you need a S.E.L.F.I.E Camera Mkll. This is how you obtain it.
- You will get a Garrison Mission called "Field Photography” that your followers complete. The reward you get is a S.E.L.F.I.E camera with limited functions. So you can already now take pictures.
- You can upgrade your camera by fixing a lens for it which able you to take more pro pictures.
- The upgrade comes from another Garrison Mission called “Lends Some Hands Draenor”.
- When your follower complete this quest you get an epic S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII. That awards 3 additional filters (Sketch Filter, Black and White Filter and Death Filter)
- After completing both quests you will get this camera as a toy, meaning you only need to complete this on one char since toys are shared on same battle.net.
If you wonder were all the pictures you take will be saved, you will find them saved in your computer, in your world of warcraft folder, in a folder called Screenshots
Comments powered by Disqus
- New guide released for Patreon members: Harjatan Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Legion Invasion Simulator Toy
- Many changes this weekly hotfix
- New guide released for Patreon members: Farm Wyrmtongue caches even faster!
- Guide: Wyrmtongue chest cave / vendor in Broken Shore
- Fastest and best way to Farm Order Resources!
- Stuck on Azsuna Invasion – no worries
- Patreon Members: Fastest way to grind rep with Armies of Legionfall
- Flying part two achievement changed
- The Best and most effective Farm in Broken Shore