Why are we in Shadowlands?
When dead, a soul travels to the shadowlands and will be checked on how they have been in life. Based on that, the soul will be placed to one of the 5 zones. Each soul has an Anima, that “feeds” the zone it is in. Anima is a force, the mana (the lifeblood). The greater a person has been in life, the higher Anima.
The problem is that after what Sylvannas did, all Souls are now directly placed to the Maw. This makes the other zones and their Covenants wither, which makes Shadowlands wither. All Anima goes to the Maw which makes it grow stronger.
The Maw is a swirling vortex of darkness. Normally, some souls go directly here. The darkest and most dangerous souls. Nothing is knowns about the Maw except that it has a dangerous jailor there. Nothing is known since no one has ever escaped.
We are there to stop this.
You start at level 50 when going to shadowlands.
Shadowlands consists of 5 different zones, With one city in the middle, called Oribos which is for both alliance and horde.
You will level on all 5 different zones starting at the Maw.
What is Covenant
Each zone except for the Maw has something called covenant, meaning there are 4 covenants.
A covenant is a specific power and each covenant has a certain power over their part of shadow lands.The four covenants are:
KYRIAN (Zone BASTION) (Guide coming soon)
NECROLORD (Zone MALDRAXXUS) (Guide coming soon)
VENTHYR (Zone REVENDRETH) (Guide coming soon)
NIGHT FAE (Zone ARDENWEALD) (Guide coming soon)
You will quest in each zone and do questlines for each covenant and in this way, you will learn and understand how they are.
Once you hit level 60 you will decide which one of the four covenants that you will join.
Each covenant Will reward you with
- Two Abilities, one universal utility (ex movement speed increase) and one class specific.
- Covenant specific Transmog
- Covenant specific Mount that can be upgradable.
- World benefits
- Backpack-style cloaks
Soulbinding (Guide coming soon)
Each covenant will bring end game progression called Soulbinding. A player will bind to another NPC character that has its own talent tree and will give you certain use full abilities.
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Carapace of N´Zoth
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Vexiona
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ill´gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ra-den
- Fastest way to level up your Legendary cloak
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Drest´agath
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Shad´har the Insatiable
- What will change on 8.3 Patch week, Raid / Season 4 week
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on The Hivemind
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Dark Inquisitor Xanesh