To be able to enter the cave with all the chests and talk to the vendor guy, you need to unlock it.
How to unlock the chest cave in Broken Shore
- A quest giver namedExcataor Karla located in the camp, south if Deliverance Point.
- This quest giver gives a new quest 1-2 times a week. Finish all the quests in that questline.
- This will lead to the final quest: The Motherlode, which will take you to the cave with the chests.
What the vendor sells
Wyrmtonounge´s Cache Key
Unlocking the chest cave will let you buy a key from the vendor, for 2000 Nethershards.
One key is used to unlock one chest in the cave.
Chipped Demonic Key Stone
Use: Step partially into a demonic world for 20s.
Warning! May allow demons to escape from target world. Only works outdoors in the Broken Isles.
Lingering Wyrmtongue Essence
Use. Disguise yourself as a Wyrmtongue for 10 min (2h cooldown).
What the chests may contain
- Artifact Power
- Order Resources
Place your Sweeper on the ground. It is very low on energy and won´t last for long.
- Fel Meteorite
Launches the user far into the distance as a fel meteor.
- Strange Dimensional Shard
(Teleports you a various number of times)
- 50 000 Nethershards (very Rare)
Where is the chest Cave /vendor located
Check the map, just south of Deliverance point. Look for the rope under the tree
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Conclave of the Chosen
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant
- Raid Tactic Guide: Champion of the Light Ra'wani / Frida
- Battle of Dazar´alor (BoD) all bosses Raid tactics and Guides