The main changes regarding glyphs in Legion are:
- Major Glyphs are removed
- Minor Glyphs are the only glyphs and are now only called Glyphs.
Glyphs in Legion do not improve any spells or makes your character stronger in any way. Glyphs in Legion apply cool appearances on the spells you use.
How do I use a Glyph
- Right click on the glyph in your inventory.
If you can use that glyph, your spell book will open automatically and the spell you apply the glyph on will glow.
If you can´t use that glyph, your spell book will not open automatically.
- Right click on the spell that is glowing.
- You have now applied the glyph and you can see what glyphs are applied by looking at the top right corner of your spells in your spell book.
How Do I remove a glyph
You remove glyphs with the use of vanishing Powder.
- Right click on the vanishing powder and your spell book will open automatically if you have glyphs applied.
- Click on the spell that has a glyph on it.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Fallen Avatar Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)