The main changes regarding glyphs in Legion are:
- Major Glyphs are removed
- Minor Glyphs are the only glyphs and are now only called Glyphs.
Glyphs in Legion do not improve any spells or makes your character stronger in any way. Glyphs in Legion apply cool appearances on the spells you use.
How do I use a Glyph
- Right click on the glyph in your inventory.
If you can use that glyph, your spell book will open automatically and the spell you apply the glyph on will glow.
If you can´t use that glyph, your spell book will not open automatically.
- Right click on the spell that is glowing.
- You have now applied the glyph and you can see what glyphs are applied by looking at the top right corner of your spells in your spell book.
How Do I remove a glyph
You remove glyphs with the use of vanishing Powder.
- Right click on the vanishing powder and your spell book will open automatically if you have glyphs applied.
- Click on the spell that has a glyph on it.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Class/PvE/PvP/Profession changes this week
- Raid boss Guide: Guld´dan (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.2 – How to use the Obliterum Forge without pre-quests
- Call of the Scarab
- Trinket changes next reset
- 7.2 PTR: New Dungeon – Cathedral of Eternal Night
- 7.2 PTR: Raid Tomb of Sargeras Bosses (names and Images)
- Raid boss Guide: Grand Magistrix Elisande (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Tichondrius (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)