You don’t have to do the Broken Isles invasions anymore for the legion flying achievement, Defender of the Broken Isles.
This was announced on today’s hotfix and here si the reason from the Dev Team:
Developers’ notes: The rotating Legion Assault schedule is designed to have them active at varying times of day over the course of a given week, to accommodate different work schedules and available free time. We're hesitant to have an Assault last for too long, because they stomp on the entire World Quest content of a given zone for the duration, potentially leaving players with nothing to do there once the Assault is complete. But this design doesn't mesh well with an important achievement that requires completion of all four zones - if anything, it causes stress over scheduling and potentially missing specific zones during the cycle. The Defender achievement was never intended to be a major obstacle on the path to flight in the Broken Isles; its inclusion was more for thematic purposes and completeness. As such, we're removing it from the meta-achievement required to unlock flying.
Original Post here
If you want to check how to unlock flying in Legion, check my guide here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar
- Talanji’s Expedition Reputation Guide
- Voldunai Reputation Guide
- Mage Tower will be active all the time
- BFA Dungeons and level unlock
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide