On Tuesday we will write history, wow history. Each and every class will have their own specific mounts. Each mount will also have an own color/design specific for each spec.
How do I get a class mount?
There will be more Class Hall quests (New Questline).
Completing the new Class Hall quest line will reward a class specific mount.
You have to complete the Achievement "Breaching the Tomb" (Got a guide for it here).
Depending on your clas you will get a quest from one of the NPCs on the hill were Khadgar and Illidan are.
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide