On Tuesday we will write history, wow history. Each and every class will have their own specific mounts. Each mount will also have an own color/design specific for each spec.
How do I get a class mount?
There will be more Class Hall quests (New Questline).
Completing the new Class Hall quest line will reward a class specific mount.
You have to complete the Achievement "Breaching the Tomb" (Got a guide for it here).
Depending on your clas you will get a quest from one of the NPCs on the hill were Khadgar and Illidan are.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear
- Tomb of Sargeras release date: June 20
- Guide: How to Complete the Scenario "Stop all 8 attacks on Chromie"
- New Legendary rings drop
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme