Warforged and Titanforged
The system of warforging and titanforging is that items can drop at a higher quality.
It will continue, but with more tweaking and tuning the numbers and the frequency of when those events will occur.
The Azerite armor will be not become warforged nor titanforged.
The legendary system will not be carrying forward from Legion.
The Legendary items you have from Legion will drop in power when you hit max level in Battle for Azeroth (lvl 120).
We will have world quests in Fight for Azeroth the same way we have in Legion.
Emissaries will be added the same way as well.
This will in the new zones that are coming out and also on the rest of Azeroth.
- Try Battle for Azeroth for free for 3 days!
- GIVEAWAY: Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
- Boost your Azerite armor ilvl with emissaries
- Moudi´s 60 sec guide video: How to get mounts and pets in island expedition
- Island Expedition – How it REALLY works and how to get mounts
- Fastest, easiest and best way to win ISLAND EXPEDITION without gear req
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week