Warforged and Titanforged
The system of warforging and titanforging is that items can drop at a higher quality.
It will continue, but with more tweaking and tuning the numbers and the frequency of when those events will occur.
The Azerite armor will be not become warforged nor titanforged.
The legendary system will not be carrying forward from Legion.
The Legendary items you have from Legion will drop in power when you hit max level in Battle for Azeroth (lvl 120).
We will have world quests in Fight for Azeroth the same way we have in Legion.
Emissaries will be added the same way as well.
This will in the new zones that are coming out and also on the rest of Azeroth.
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Vectis
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Fetid Devourer
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: MOTHER
- New Pre-Patch Cinematic - "Old Soldier"
- Guide: Where is the Order Hall in Battle for Azeroth
- When does Uldir unlock - Schedule
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide