Warforged and Titanforged
The system of warforging and titanforging is that items can drop at a higher quality.
It will continue, but with more tweaking and tuning the numbers and the frequency of when those events will occur.
The Azerite armor will be not become warforged nor titanforged.
The legendary system will not be carrying forward from Legion.
The Legendary items you have from Legion will drop in power when you hit max level in Battle for Azeroth (lvl 120).
We will have world quests in Fight for Azeroth the same way we have in Legion.
Emissaries will be added the same way as well.
This will in the new zones that are coming out and also on the rest of Azeroth.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth
- What mounts for what allied race