Warforged and Titanforged
The system of warforging and titanforging is that items can drop at a higher quality.
It will continue, but with more tweaking and tuning the numbers and the frequency of when those events will occur.
The Azerite armor will be not become warforged nor titanforged.
The legendary system will not be carrying forward from Legion.
The Legendary items you have from Legion will drop in power when you hit max level in Battle for Azeroth (lvl 120).
We will have world quests in Fight for Azeroth the same way we have in Legion.
Emissaries will be added the same way as well.
This will in the new zones that are coming out and also on the rest of Azeroth.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Moudi´s Elvui
- Fastest way to gear up alts in Legion
- Fire mages and BM Hunters getting BUFFED – Affliction Warlocks NERFED
- How to start the Allied Races quest line
- Allied Races quick start Guide (video from blizzard)
- Full guide: Allied Races
- when does patch 7.3.5 come out
- Full Guide: How to farm Wakening Essences
- Buy Legendary gear with Purified Essence
- 7.3.5 Guide: New battleground - Seething Shore