When 7.2 comes out, you can help build up 3 different constructs (Mage Tower, Command Center and Nether Disruptor).
When a construct is finished, you will benefit from different traits they have. If you want a guide regarding this, please visit my guide here.
The best building to contribute War Supplies for is the Mage Tower.
- Because you will get 30% extra reputation gain with The Armies of Legionfall. This is needed to earn flying in Legion. For Flying in Legion Guide, please visit my guide here.
- Because you will get to access the unique challenges which I believe rewards the new Artifact weapon appearance.
For players that wants to start crafting Legendary items, you need to upgrade the Nether Disruptor.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Kin´garoth
- Patch 7.3.2: New vendor to buy Argus materials
- Argus Raid Boss Tactics: Essence of Eonar
- Patch 7.3 hotfix – many classes dmg buffed!
- Quest Guide - Best place to farm Dendrite Clusters (transmog quest: The Power to Reforge)
- Do NOT waste your Nethershards on stuff u don´t need, save them to 7.3!!!
- You should NOT turn in Legion War supplies before 7.3 if you want more AP!
- Guide: Kill Elite Rare spawns solo and extremely fast in Argus
- Stream tomorrow – GAME TIME GIVE AWAY
- How Primal Obliterum ACTUALLY works (VIDEO)