When 7.2 comes out, you can help build up 3 different constructs (Mage Tower, Command Center and Nether Disruptor).
When a construct is finished, you will benefit from different traits they have. If you want a guide regarding this, please visit my guide here.
The best building to contribute War Supplies for is the Mage Tower.
- Because you will get 30% extra reputation gain with The Armies of Legionfall. This is needed to earn flying in Legion. For Flying in Legion Guide, please visit my guide here.
- Because you will get to access the unique challenges which I believe rewards the new Artifact weapon appearance.
For players that wants to start crafting Legendary items, you need to upgrade the Nether Disruptor.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded
- Patch 7.3: How to come back to Argus again
- Guide: Invasions in patch 7.3
- Black Temple Timewalking: a quick tactic sheet
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple out this week (Q&A)
- The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras) boss guide is now available for everyone!