The patch update 6.2.2 will let players have the ability to fly in Draenor. But you need the achievement “The Pathfinder” to be able to fly in Draenor. Click here to see my Guide how to obtain it.
Because we now can fly, we can fly over the big broken portal and see what´s behind. We have been there once, when we first entered Draenor but now we can come back.
So what is on the other side of the broken portal.
* We have a new mini content with 3 new Rare Spawns.
* Looks like we will have daily quests in that area.
* Looks like there is a new area for Bonus Objective “Assault on Umbral”
3 new Rare Spawns
This is were you will find the new rare creatures.
Cords: 82.79, 53.02
Cords: 80.37, 56.82
Cords: 83.56, 43.79
Bonus Objective "Assault on Umbral"
Umbrall Halls, sealed at the moment
However, on minimap you can see how it looks inside.
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax