The patch update 6.2.2 will let players have the ability to fly in Draenor. But you need the achievement “The Pathfinder” to be able to fly in Draenor. Click here to see my Guide how to obtain it.
Because we now can fly, we can fly over the big broken portal and see what´s behind. We have been there once, when we first entered Draenor but now we can come back.
So what is on the other side of the broken portal.
* We have a new mini content with 3 new Rare Spawns.
* Looks like we will have daily quests in that area.
* Looks like there is a new area for Bonus Objective “Assault on Umbral”
3 new Rare Spawns
This is were you will find the new rare creatures.
Cords: 82.79, 53.02
Cords: 80.37, 56.82
Cords: 83.56, 43.79
Bonus Objective "Assault on Umbral"
Umbrall Halls, sealed at the moment
However, on minimap you can see how it looks inside.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar