First of all, Happy 11th anniversary! Can you imagine it has been 11 years! This year we got really cool stuff on our mail. All chars got this mail, and if you make a new char between the period 16-30 November, you wuill get the mail as well. This is what’s inside, and also some tips about them
- Exquisite Costume Set: “Edwin VanCleef”
Dress up like Edvin VanCleef for 60 min (50 charges)
- Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Equip your Inflatable Thunderfury (5 charges, 60 min cooldown)
Battle.net Account Bound
Since this is account bound, you can make as loads of lvl 1 chars, get the item through your mail and send it to whatever the character you want.
- Celebration Package
Increase Experience and Reputation from kills by 11% for 1 hour.
Usable as many times as you want between 16th-30th
This package is amazing! If you have any alts to lvl up, this is the time to do so. And if you have any heirlooms with extra experience % on kill it will be a great increase all together.
For reputation, I would recommend going for the Reputation needed to complete Pathfinder achievement so you can fly in Draenor, if haven’t done so already.
Also, if there is any other reputation you thought of grinding, this is the time for it.
- Celebration Wand – Murloc
Puts a Murloc Costume on Targeted party member
Coolest thing with this is that you can use all your spells when looking like a Murloc! (not mount up)
- Celebration Wand – Gnoll
Puts a Gnoll Costume on Targeted party member
Coolest thing with this is that you can use all your spells when looking like a Gnoll! (not mount up)
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best Healer, Tank and Dps in Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - a List
- Farm/Grind Artifact Power in Battle for Azeroth at Max level
- Fastest way to gear up in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Honorbound / 7th Legion Reputation Guide
- Full Guide: War Campaign
- Guide: Good spot to farm loads of mining deposits in BFA
- Inactive players play WoW for free
- First Aid in BFA
- Where are profession trainers - Alliance side
- Guide: How to get back to Zuldazar