So, at last the Heirlooms are fixed and will be live on patch 6.1! Are you one of those that have lost Heirlooms some were on some char so you have to buy the same one again over and over? Well, have no fear the Heirloom Tab is here! Now (patch 6.1) you can see all your heirlooms in a tab instead!
- You can now purchase the Heirlooms for gold!
- The Heirlooms scale from 1-60.
- The new Heirlooms can be upgraded to lvl 90 and lvl 100!
- YES, you can have same Heirlooms on different chars at the same time, just click the heirloom to create one for that character.
- If you enchant any thou, it will only be enchanted for that Heirloom on that char its on BUT
- You can still mail the Heirlooms to between your chars
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras