So, at last the Heirlooms are fixed and will be live on patch 6.1! Are you one of those that have lost Heirlooms some were on some char so you have to buy the same one again over and over? Well, have no fear the Heirloom Tab is here! Now (patch 6.1) you can see all your heirlooms in a tab instead!
- You can now purchase the Heirlooms for gold!
- The Heirlooms scale from 1-60.
- The new Heirlooms can be upgraded to lvl 90 and lvl 100!
- YES, you can have same Heirlooms on different chars at the same time, just click the heirloom to create one for that character.
- If you enchant any thou, it will only be enchanted for that Heirloom on that char its on BUT
- You can still mail the Heirlooms to between your chars
Comments powered by Disqus
- Guide: Farming Writhing Essences
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear
- Tomb of Sargeras release date: June 20
- Guide: How to Complete the Scenario "Stop all 8 attacks on Chromie"
- New Legendary rings drop