The new raid in 7.3, called ”Antorus, the Burning Throne” seems to be located in the 3rd zone of Argus, Antoran Wastes.
After exploring this zone, it turns out the the entire west side is closed and secured with a Big wall and mountains.
It also seems that we will not face this raid through the main entrance (maybe because you get bombarded by fel orbs when walking on the bridge of the main entrance), because I found a crack on the wall on the south side with a summoning stone next to it. This side is called the Fellfire Armory.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Moudi´s Elvui
- Fastest way to gear up alts in Legion
- Fire mages and BM Hunters getting BUFFED – Affliction Warlocks NERFED
- How to start the Allied Races quest line
- Allied Races quick start Guide (video from blizzard)
- Full guide: Allied Races
- when does patch 7.3.5 come out
- Full Guide: How to farm Wakening Essences
- Buy Legendary gear with Purified Essence
- 7.3.5 Guide: New battleground - Seething Shore