The new raid in 7.3, called ”Antorus, the Burning Throne” seems to be located in the 3rd zone of Argus, Antoran Wastes.
After exploring this zone, it turns out the the entire west side is closed and secured with a Big wall and mountains.
It also seems that we will not face this raid through the main entrance (maybe because you get bombarded by fel orbs when walking on the bridge of the main entrance), because I found a crack on the wall on the south side with a summoning stone next to it. This side is called the Fellfire Armory.
Comments powered by Disqus
- What classes for what Allied race
- This weekly reset has some major Hotfixes: Last boss buffed, Tier bonuses buffed/nerfed and more
- Ulduar Timewalking Raid (7.3.5)
- Weekly mythic plus (M+) update
- Unlock Allied Races in patch 7.3.5
- GUIDE: Allied races Unlock/Customization/Questline/Heritage Armor
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Argus the Unmaker
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: Aggramar
- Big Razer Gear GIVEAWAY!
- Argus Anotrus Raid Boss Tactics: The Coven of Shivarra