The new raid in 7.3, called ”Antorus, the Burning Throne” seems to be located in the 3rd zone of Argus, Antoran Wastes.
After exploring this zone, it turns out the the entire west side is closed and secured with a Big wall and mountains.
It also seems that we will not face this raid through the main entrance (maybe because you get bombarded by fel orbs when walking on the bridge of the main entrance), because I found a crack on the wall on the south side with a summoning stone next to it. This side is called the Fellfire Armory.
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: King Rastakhan
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Opulence
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jaina
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Storm Wall Blockade
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: High Tinker Mekkatorque
- BoD Raid Tactic Guide: Jadefire Masters
- Raid Tactic Guide: Gore, The Jungle Lord/ The Revenant
- Raid Tactic Guide: Champion of the Light Ra'wani / Frida
- Battle of Dazar´alor (BoD) all bosses Raid tactics and Guides
- Patch 8.1 Mythic plus Season 2 Release date