A Hotfix was made on this week´s update regarding conquest points. It is stated that the PvP hotfixes are still in testing. I can confirm that it is on live servers (on EU servers) at the same time.
Increased Conquest Point rewards from the following sources by 50%:
- Winning the first Random Battleground match of the day now awards 225 Conquest Points, and subsequent victories award 125 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Battleground match now awards 600 Conquest Points (up from 400).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded to the losing team in a Rated Battleground match based on performance.
- Twin Peaks / Warsong Gulch: 100 Conquest Points for every captured flag with an additional 100 Conquest Points awarded for every flag the winning team didn't capture. (Example: If a game ended 2-1, the losing team receives 100 Conquest for capturing a flag and an additional 100 Conquest for denying the other team a final 3rd capture.)
- Arathi Basin / Deepwind Gorge / Eye of the Storm / Silvershard Mines / Temple of Kotmogu / The Battle for Gilneas: 50 Conquest Points awarded for every 150 Resources / Gold / Points gained by the losing team.
- Winning a Skirmish Arena match now awards 40 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Arena match now awards 270 Conquest Points (up from 180).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded the following Ashran quests:
- Slay Them All!now awards 300 Conquest Points (up from 200).
- Ashran Dominancenow awards 750 Conquest Points (up from 500).
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Vexiona
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ill´gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Ra-den
- Fastest way to level up your Legendary cloak
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Drest´agath
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Shad´har the Insatiable
- What will change on 8.3 Patch week, Raid / Season 4 week
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on The Hivemind
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on The Prophet Skitra