A Hotfix was made on this week´s update regarding conquest points. It is stated that the PvP hotfixes are still in testing. I can confirm that it is on live servers (on EU servers) at the same time.
Increased Conquest Point rewards from the following sources by 50%:
- Winning the first Random Battleground match of the day now awards 225 Conquest Points, and subsequent victories award 125 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Battleground match now awards 600 Conquest Points (up from 400).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded to the losing team in a Rated Battleground match based on performance.
- Twin Peaks / Warsong Gulch: 100 Conquest Points for every captured flag with an additional 100 Conquest Points awarded for every flag the winning team didn't capture. (Example: If a game ended 2-1, the losing team receives 100 Conquest for capturing a flag and an additional 100 Conquest for denying the other team a final 3rd capture.)
- Arathi Basin / Deepwind Gorge / Eye of the Storm / Silvershard Mines / Temple of Kotmogu / The Battle for Gilneas: 50 Conquest Points awarded for every 150 Resources / Gold / Points gained by the losing team.
- Winning a Skirmish Arena match now awards 40 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Arena match now awards 270 Conquest Points (up from 180).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded the following Ashran quests:
- Slay Them All!now awards 300 Conquest Points (up from 200).
- Ashran Dominancenow awards 750 Conquest Points (up from 500).
Comments powered by Disqus
- Boss order in Tomb of Sargeras
- Class Hall Followers in 7.2
- Patch 7.2 will release next week!
- Guide: How to unlock the new Artifact Appearance in patch 7.2
- Guide: Craft Legendaries in patch 7.2 and best place to farm Legendary quest item
- Boss Guide: The Desolate Host (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Fallen Avatar (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Mistress Sassz´ine (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Boss Guide: Harjatan (Tomb of Sargeras)
- World of Warcraft Guides - Big changes on Homepage