After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
- 4th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 30th US/31st of May
- RIP Ineffable Truth?
- 3rd Rotation of Corruption Vendor 26t (US) 27th(EU) May
- Best corruption for Healers
- Best corruption for Tanks
- Best corruption for DPS
- How to check what gear can be cleansed and not in game
- GUIDE - New Corruption Vendor and Legendary cloak boost
- Shadowlands Blue Post - Revendreth and the Venthyr Covenant
- Moudi´s Razer Deals April 17th