After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
- Where to get 8.3 patterns
- Best Corruption armor gear 8.3
- GUIDE – Tactics on Maut
- Ny´alotha GUIDE – Tactics on Wrathion, the Black Emperor
- Gear item level (ilvl) in Patch 8.3
- Step by Step Guide – 15-year Anniversary WoW Event
- Guides - The Zones and Covenants (Shadowlands)
- The leveling system in 9.0 Shadowlands
- Shadowlands - Guide
- New Expansion - Shadowlands