After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best way to Farm Veiled Argunites for getting 910+ gear in Argus
- Warcraft Survival Guide 7.3
- Trial of Style fast Guide
- How to grind reputation with Army of the Light and Argussian Reach
- Order Resources to earn rep with Argussian Reach!!
- Order Resources to earn rep with Army of the Light!
- The Vindicar Abilities
- The Stream from last week
- When stuff will unlock in Patch 7.3
- Guide: How to REALLY Prepare for 7.3