After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
Comments powered by Disqus
- New guide released for Patreon members: Harjatan Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Legion Invasion Simulator Toy
- Many changes this weekly hotfix
- New guide released for Patreon members: Farm Wyrmtongue caches even faster!
- Guide: Wyrmtongue chest cave / vendor in Broken Shore
- Fastest and best way to Farm Order Resources!
- Stuck on Azsuna Invasion – no worries
- Patreon Members: Fastest way to grind rep with Armies of Legionfall
- Flying part two achievement changed
- The Best and most effective Farm in Broken Shore