After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
- Try Battle for Azeroth for free for 3 days!
- GIVEAWAY: Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
- Boost your Azerite armor ilvl with emissaries
- Moudi´s 60 sec guide video: How to get mounts and pets in island expedition
- Island Expedition – How it REALLY works and how to get mounts
- Fastest, easiest and best way to win ISLAND EXPEDITION without gear req
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week