After testing Iron Reaver on the PTR there was one ability that I thought only aimed on the one tanking, The Barrage. Well, I was wrong. Barrage targets a random player and that led to a major change on tactics.
One more thing I noticed was that is was hard to see were the boss actually aimed the Barrage during cast time before release. But I think that Blizzard will put some kind of pattern on the ground so we can see exactly where it will be casted.
I made changes on the Iron Reaver boss guide now and feel free to send me comments on it by typing it on the contact me form.
Comments powered by Disqus
- 7.2 PTR: New Dungeon – Cathedral of Eternal Night
- 7.2 PTR: Raid Tomb of Sargeras Bosses (names and Images)
- Raid boss Guide: Grand Magistrix Elisande (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Tichondrius (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5