As most players know, is that you can you can improve your Order Hall missions. This is done by your Class Hall Upgrader. Before 7.2, you can upgrade your class order hall 6 times and each time you upgrade, you can choose one of two traits (except for the last level, which is one trait choice only). The level 6 trait increase the number of Legendary items you can equip by 1.
In 7.2, there are 2 more levels.
Level 7 has 2 traits to choose from in which both improve your Order Hall missions.
Level 8 has one trait which has to do with Artifact Power. Grants a chance for Artifact Power rewards from World Quests and missions to be doubled.
Level 1 costs 100 Order Resources and takes 2 hours to complete.
Level 2 costs 500Order Resources and takes 8 hours to complete.
Level 3 costs 1000 Order Resources and takes 1 day to complete. Char level 110.
Level 4 costs 10 000 Order Resources and takes 3 days to complete. Char level 110.
Level 5 costs 12 500 Order Resources and takes 7 days to complete. Char level 110.
Level 6 costs 15 000 Order Resources and takes 14 days to complete. Char level 110.
Level 7 costs 10 000 Order Resources and takes 1h to complete. Char level 110 and You must complete the Broken Shore Class Campaign.
Level 8 costs 15 000 Order Resources and takes 14 days to complete. Char level 110
- Gear item level (ilvl) in Patch 8.2
- Ilvl Increase on Rewards this weekly update
- Heart of Azeroth Necklace - Full GUIDE (Patch 8.2 )
- GUIDE: New items, Mount Equipment
- Pathfinder PART TWO Guide
- Crucible of Storms Tactics: Uu´nat, Harbringer of the Void
- Crucible of Storms: The Restless Cabal Boss Tactics
- Everything coming out in patch 8.2
- Play WoW for free this weekend
- Allied Races 8.1.5 - How to unlock them