In patch 7.2, the pre-quests are removed for making an Obliterum Forge.
Instead, you can almost start using the Obliterum Forge directly
- Travel to Dalaran in The Violet Citadel.
- Take the quest “Firing up the Forge” from Archmage Kartain inside the Violet Citadel
- Travel to Magus Commerce Exchange area in Dalaran (see map below).
- Click on the forge
- Place the Item you got from the quest (Archmage Karalins Imbued Silkweave Robe) and obliterate it.
- Completing this quest will reward you 100 Obliterum Ashes which are used to make one Obliterum. One Obliterum upgrades 5 ilvls of a crafted armor. FOr more information regarding Obliterum see my guide here.
- Full Guide - Essences in 8.3
- Black Warden Rhothkozz Location (Assault)
- Full Guide - Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.3 - Visions of N'Zoth
- How to unlock Magni Questline 8.2.5
- GUIDE: Patch 8.2.5
- Guide: Stormsong Valley and the Bee Hive
- How to get the Bee Mount
- Best way to farm Artifact Power in 8.2
- Quest Guide - Other interests Dense rock