In patch 7.2, the pre-quests are removed for making an Obliterum Forge.
Instead, you can almost start using the Obliterum Forge directly
- Travel to Dalaran in The Violet Citadel.
- Take the quest “Firing up the Forge” from Archmage Kartain inside the Violet Citadel
- Travel to Magus Commerce Exchange area in Dalaran (see map below).
- Click on the forge
- Place the Item you got from the quest (Archmage Karalins Imbued Silkweave Robe) and obliterate it.
- Completing this quest will reward you 100 Obliterum Ashes which are used to make one Obliterum. One Obliterum upgrades 5 ilvls of a crafted armor. FOr more information regarding Obliterum see my guide here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts
- Item levels (ilvls) changes in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Battle for Azeroth (BFA) Guide and Boss Tactics: Uldir Raid
- How to get to Kul Tiras / How to get to Stormwind from Kul Tiras
- Uldir Raid Boss tactics - Zek´voz, Herald of N´noth
- Battle for Azeroth comes August 14
- Heart of Azeroth - How it should work
- Guide: Island Expedition
- Guide: What is Heart of Azeroth