In patch 7.2, the pre-quests are removed for making an Obliterum Forge.
Instead, you can almost start using the Obliterum Forge directly
- Travel to Dalaran in The Violet Citadel.
- Take the quest “Firing up the Forge” from Archmage Kartain inside the Violet Citadel
- Travel to Magus Commerce Exchange area in Dalaran (see map below).
- Click on the forge
- Place the Item you got from the quest (Archmage Karalins Imbued Silkweave Robe) and obliterate it.
- Completing this quest will reward you 100 Obliterum Ashes which are used to make one Obliterum. One Obliterum upgrades 5 ilvls of a crafted armor. FOr more information regarding Obliterum see my guide here.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Patch 7.3: Guide, Transmog gear Questline
- Patch 7.3 spoiler stuff (BEWARE)
- Patch 7.3: The Vindicaar – map with all points of interest
- What is Primal Sargerite and Different ways to farm Primal Sargerite
- The Entrance of the new raid Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Cathedral and upper/lower kara got super nerfed
- Guide for quest: Gatekeeper´s Challenge: Cunning
- New currency for buying gear in 7.3
- Upgraded Artifact Relics in patch 7.3 - Netherlight Crucible
- Patch 7.3: Legionfall chest will no longer be rewarded