Blizzard will introduce a new challenge into the game – Timewalking. You will be able to queue up for randomly selected old-school dungeons from The burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Your gear will be scaled to the certain lvl you normally had back then on that specific dungeon.
You will have an original cool look and name of the items from these dungeons instead of a small text under your items saying transmog from …
The difficulty will be a new sort of Heroic (more on that later).
The loots you get from bosses are scaled to an item lvl appropriate for use at your lvl.
These Timewalking events will not always be available so check in game calendar, Blizzards Homepage or this home page (or whatever you feel is a good place).
When an event is available it will last for a couple of days.
Following Dungeons are included from that time:
The Burning Crusade
Tempest Keep: The Arcatraz (Arc)
Hellfire Citadel: Shattered Halls (SH or Shatt Halls)
Coilfang Reservoir: Slave Pens (SP)
Auchindoun: Mana-Tombs (MT)
Caverns of Time: Opening the Dark Portal (Black Morass) (BM)
Wrath of The Lich King
The Nexus (Nexus/Nex)
Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
Halls of Lightning (HOL)
Utgarde Pinnacle (UP)
Comments powered by Disqus
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme
- Full Guide: Chromie Scenario
- Patch 7.2.5: How to get the Black Tempel Warglaives Transmog
- New Guide for Patreon members: You gonna love this!
- The New Legendaries will NOT COME OUT in 7.2.5
- Heirloom Guide patch 7.2.5
- Fastest way to kill 100 Demons for Legionfall Campaign quest
- New guide released for Patreon members: The Desolate Host Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Images of Legion Raid Boss Platforms/floors
- Mythic Plus changes in patch 7.2.5