You read that title and yes it is not 100% stated yet. This is my prediction and I´ll tell you why
Not only that I´ve been right EVRYTIME I´ve predict the release dates of patches /flex but also because the theory holds:
- World of Warcraft announced today that Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending soon. When they announce this it´s 2-3 weeks left until the next patch comes out.
- There is no raid racing at the moment. Blackrock Foundry has been out for a while now and the first Blackhand kills was way back. So, we don´t have to wait for the race to end.
Putting these two in mind, two weeks from now will be the Tuesday update for US on 23rd of June and the Wednesday update for EU 24th of June. Worst case scenario, it will come out on the update after that which will be 30/6 (US) and 1/7 (EU).
Comments powered by Disqus
- Raid boss Guide: Krosus (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: High Botanist Tel'arn (Nighthold)
- Upgrade your Legendary to 940 faster
- How to upgrade Legendary to 940
- Raid boss Guide: Spellblade Aluriel (Nighthold)
- Patch Notes: World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5
- Raid boss Guide: Trilliax (Nighthold)
- Patch 7.1.5 release date
- Raid boss Guide: Chronomatic Anomaly (Nighthold)
- Raid boss Guide: Skorpyron (Nighthold)