World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2 PTR
Updated: August 19, 2015
Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Draenor Pathfinder. To help facilitate testing of this feature, accounts that have not yet obtained the achievement will be able to purchase a Manual of Rapid Pathfinding from Flaskataur in their Garrisons on the PTR.
- Please note there may still be areas or pockets on Draenor where flying has not yet been fully implemented. These areas will be tracked and listed in a forum thread titled "Flight in Draenor – Reported Bugs Thread" on the PTR Discussion forum.
PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- This feature is still in development and is not available initially on the PTR. Mercenary Mode will be enabled later in the PTR process.
- See the blog “In Development: PvP Mercenary Mode” for more information.
New Timewalking Rewards
- Players now receive a Timewarped Badge when they complete a Timewalking dungeon. These badges can be redeemed at new vendors that appear during a Timewalking bonus event. The new vendors sell new toys, new mounts, in addition to gear that scales up to the character's level at the time of purchase.
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Timewalking bosses who had unusual drops, such as Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake, now have a chance to drop those items when defeated while Timewalking.
- Fixed an issue where players are not added back to the threat list after dropping out of combat and accepting a battle rez.
- Fixed an issue where Hellfire Assault: Spoils of the Assault chest could incorrectly appear to be already open.
- Fixed an issue where Tyrant Velhari could not be clicked on if there is an Ancient Enforcer, Ancient Harbinger, or Ancient Sovereign near her.
Dungeon Finder Changes
- Completing a Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeon after the first one now awards 50 Garrison Resources (up from 0).
- Ashran now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called Ashran Tour of Duty. If the player leaves an Ashran match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called Recreant will be applied that prevents entry into another Ashran match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
- Steelsnout should now be correctly immune to being trapped by Deadly Iron Trap.
- Interior of the Armory at Stormshield should now be correctly furnished.
- Removed a stack of objects floating outside of the Armory at Stormshield.
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
- Weaponsmith Kaul should now be able to repair the player's equipment.
- Darkmoon Rabbit should now correctly respect loot rules.
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
- Tooltips for items that have been empowered or created by Baleful tokens now have a Baleful and/or Empowered tag.
- Baleful rings, neck trinkets, and cloaks should now always create an item that has Bonus Armor for Tanking loot specializations, and Spirit for Healing loot specializations.
- Brazier of Awakening should no longer despawn at the end of a raid encounter without resurrecting a raid or party member.
- Medallion of the Legion is now only usable on Draenor to ensure players receives the appropriate reputation bonus from having a Level 3 Trading Post.
- Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent no longer has a reputation requirement with The August Celestials to learn.
- Fixed an issue with Wild Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance's tooltip.
- Pallas' Apex Predator trait should now correctly counter Aberrations or Furies on garrison missions.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
- Naval Mechanics: Credit for obtaining Equipment Blueprint: Blast Furnace should now be tracking properly and players should now be able to complete this achievement.
- Arcane Torrent now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- Rocket Barrage now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Rocket Jump now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Hardiness now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- Voodoo Shuffle now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). Trolls still be flippin' out mon!
- War Stomp now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- Thrash in Cat Form now deals 10% more damage.
- Rake now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, Rake now deals 20% less damage.
- Rip now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, Rip now deals 20% less damage.
Please note that tooltip description for the following Monk abilities will be inaccurate. This will be corrected in a future patch.
- Blackout Kick now deals 10% more damage.
- Rising Sun Kick now deals 10% more damage.
- Tiger Palm now deals 20% more damage.
- Fists of Fury now deals 20% more damage.
- Devouring Plague now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, Devouring Plague now deals 10% less damage.
- Mind Blast now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, Mind Blast now deals 10% less damage.
- Mind Flay now deals 20% more damage.
- Mind Spike now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, Mind Spike now deals 10% less damage.
- Devastate now deals 6% more damage.
- Shield Slam now deals 6% more damage.
- Revenge now deals 6% more damage.
- Armor Sets
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Fury Warriors now reduces the cooldown of Recklessness by 30 seconds (up from 25 seconds).
Comments powered by Disqus
- Battle for Azeroth: Zones
- Inscription Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Engineering Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Blacksmith Guide for Battle for Azeroth
- Obliterum in Battle for Azeroth
- Guide: What is Seething Shore battleground
- Trial of Style Event this week!
- What happens to Legion Legendaries in Battle for Azeroth
- Moudi´s Elvui
- Fastest way to gear up alts in Legion