Blizzard will release a patch (6.0.3) tomorrow. Nothing major thou, but worth to check. Also some minor class changes.
“We’re planning to release a patch tomorrow that will bring the live game up-to-date with the version currently being tested on the beta realms. This includes a number of fixes and changes to address issues we've identified since the release of 6.0.2, as well as remaining assets and content to prepare for the launch of Warlords of Draenor. As we've done in prior expansions, our plan is to not require a launch-day patch, and have a smooth transition to the new expansion in North America at midnight Pacific on November 13.”
Comments powered by Disqus
- New guide released for Patreon members: Harjatan Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Legion Invasion Simulator Toy
- Many changes this weekly hotfix
- New guide released for Patreon members: Farm Wyrmtongue caches even faster!
- Guide: Wyrmtongue chest cave / vendor in Broken Shore
- Fastest and best way to Farm Order Resources!
- Stuck on Azsuna Invasion – no worries
- Patreon Members: Fastest way to grind rep with Armies of Legionfall
- Flying part two achievement changed
- The Best and most effective Farm in Broken Shore