Blizzard will release a patch (6.0.3) tomorrow. Nothing major thou, but worth to check. Also some minor class changes.
“We’re planning to release a patch tomorrow that will bring the live game up-to-date with the version currently being tested on the beta realms. This includes a number of fixes and changes to address issues we've identified since the release of 6.0.2, as well as remaining assets and content to prepare for the launch of Warlords of Draenor. As we've done in prior expansions, our plan is to not require a launch-day patch, and have a smooth transition to the new expansion in North America at midnight Pacific on November 13.”
Comments powered by Disqus
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)
- No need to save up Nethershards for 7.2.5 gear
- Tomb of Sargeras release date: June 20
- Guide: How to Complete the Scenario "Stop all 8 attacks on Chromie"
- New Legendary rings drop
- New Guide for Patreon members: Chromie Scenario: Fastest way to complete Culling of Stratholme