It is not 100% stated that this will come out on this patch since it hasn’t been tested proper yet. Time will tell.
What is Mercenary mode?
This new system will make the que times for entering PvP Battlegrounds and Ashran much shorter because the matchmaking system will fill up the groups much quicker.
- Allows you to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP.
- This will allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
- This only happens when the opposite faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Battlegrounds or Ashran.
- You’ll still earn all the same rewards you would have by winning or losing as your own faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- Your race will automatically change into one appropriate for the opposite faction when inside battleground or Ashran.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Get 2 pieces of gear from Tomb of Sargeras this week without entering the Raid
- Mistress Sasszíne boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Harjatan boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Goroth boss tactics is now available for non-patreons
- Guide: Farming Writhing Essences
- Tomb of Sargeras quick (summary) tactics - all bosses
- Guide for Patreon members: How to Increase chance on legendary Ring when patch 7.2.5 comes out
- Timewalking Raid: Black Temple
- New guide released for Patreon members: Kil´jaeden Boss Guide (Tomb of Sargeras)
- Class mounts unlocks this coming week (june 6th)