It is not 100% stated that this will come out on this patch since it hasn’t been tested proper yet. Time will tell.
What is Mercenary mode?
This new system will make the que times for entering PvP Battlegrounds and Ashran much shorter because the matchmaking system will fill up the groups much quicker.
- Allows you to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP.
- This will allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
- This only happens when the opposite faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Battlegrounds or Ashran.
- You’ll still earn all the same rewards you would have by winning or losing as your own faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- Your race will automatically change into one appropriate for the opposite faction when inside battleground or Ashran.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras