Part of the interface used in Legion will be implemented for the entire leveling in wow in patch 7.3.5.
In each major city, there is a board (near AH mostly) that gives you direction where to go. In 7.3.5, you will have a cool interface that gives you some information about the content and why you should go there, instead of a quest that tells you to go there. And you can choose different places to go.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Best place to farm Crafting Reagents for Leatherworking
- Battle for Azeroth Reputation Guide
- BFA Uldir: Taloc Raid Tactics
- BFA: How to get to Zuldazar and how to leave Zuldazar
- Milling Guide - BFA
- Tanks, Melee, Ranged ilvl/health at max level in BFA
- Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth with Boost
- New Cinematic intro for my Stream
- BFA Guide: Where are the profession trainers Horde
- Full Guide: Warfronts