Part of the interface used in Legion will be implemented for the entire leveling in wow in patch 7.3.5.
In each major city, there is a board (near AH mostly) that gives you direction where to go. In 7.3.5, you will have a cool interface that gives you some information about the content and why you should go there, instead of a quest that tells you to go there. And you can choose different places to go.
Comments powered by Disqus
- when does patch 7.3.5 come out
- Full Guide: How to farm Wakening Essences
- Buy Legendary gear with Purified Essence
- 7.3.5 Guide: New battleground - Seething Shore
- 7.3.5 Guide - New Storyline: Silithus
- Heirloom gear nerfed in 7.3.5
- Patch 7.3.5: All contents changed to storyline chapters
- 7.3.5 guide: New Level Scaling
- Ulduar raid Achievements 10 and 25 player merged