Part of the interface used in Legion will be implemented for the entire leveling in wow in patch 7.3.5.
In each major city, there is a board (near AH mostly) that gives you direction where to go. In 7.3.5, you will have a cool interface that gives you some information about the content and why you should go there, instead of a quest that tells you to go there. And you can choose different places to go.
- GIVEAWAY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, STEAM CD KEY
- How to easily get two 370+ ilvl gear this week!
- Viewer Raids and M+ Runs with Moudi
- Warfronts and Arathi - How it works this week
- Loads of new content coming out this week!
- Mythic plus updates for BFA
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: G´huun
- Stat prio and Best trinkets for Frost Mages in Battle for Azeroth (BFA)
- Feral Druid got another dps boost
- BFA Raid Boss Tactics: Mythrax