Part of the interface used in Legion will be implemented for the entire leveling in wow in patch 7.3.5.
In each major city, there is a board (near AH mostly) that gives you direction where to go. In 7.3.5, you will have a cool interface that gives you some information about the content and why you should go there, instead of a quest that tells you to go there. And you can choose different places to go.
- Guide: How to get to Mechagon as Alliance/Horde
- Full Guide: Mechagon Blueprints
- New Cinematic out, with THRALL
- Craft 395, 410 and 420 ilvl rings/trinkets
- GUIDE: How to get the Wheel mount – Mechacycle Model W
- Craft 410 ilvl trinket from Pascal – Mechagon patch 8.2
- Guide: CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS (8.2)
- Guide: This is Mechagon Island
- Guide: Get 10 Energy Cells from ONE chest
- Full Guide Punchcards (8.2)