In patch 6.1, you’ll now see new visitors to your Garrison: quest-givers offering you a variety of activities if you’ve reached Garrison Tier 3. These include:
- Bounty Quests – Group up with two or more additional players to hunt down and defeat a powerful enemy and you’ll earn gold and a chance to get an heirloom quest item off of the creature you kill for the quest.
- Profession daily – Get your hands on more Primal Spirits, reduce your surplus reagents, and buy the new recipes for crafted upgrades and transmutes.
- Relic Quests– Completing these quests will reward gold and ultimately Harrison Jones as a new Follower.
- Daily dungeon quests- Daily dungeon quests will reward Garrison Resources.
- Weekly Raid quests – These quests will reward gold and an ilevel 645 or 655 token.
- How to farm Echoes of Nyalotha and the new droprates
- 5th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 2nd (US) 3rd (EU) of June
- The nerf of Ineffable Truth cancelled
- 4th Rotation of Corruption Vendor 30th US/31st of May
- RIP Ineffable Truth?
- 3rd Rotation of Corruption Vendor 26t (US) 27th(EU) May
- Best corruption for Healers
- Best corruption for Tanks
- Best corruption for DPS
- How to check what gear can be cleansed and not in game