In patch 6.1, you’ll now see new visitors to your Garrison: quest-givers offering you a variety of activities if you’ve reached Garrison Tier 3. These include:
- Bounty Quests – Group up with two or more additional players to hunt down and defeat a powerful enemy and you’ll earn gold and a chance to get an heirloom quest item off of the creature you kill for the quest.
- Profession daily – Get your hands on more Primal Spirits, reduce your surplus reagents, and buy the new recipes for crafted upgrades and transmutes.
- Relic Quests– Completing these quests will reward gold and ultimately Harrison Jones as a new Follower.
- Daily dungeon quests- Daily dungeon quests will reward Garrison Resources.
- Weekly Raid quests – These quests will reward gold and an ilevel 645 or 655 token.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Where to get the new Enchanting recipes in 7.1.5
- Guide: Bound on account Artifact Research items
- Trial of Valor Raid nerfed again
- Patch 7.1.5 comes out Dec 13 (US) Dec 14 (EU)
- Kirin Tor WQ "Like the Wind"
- Guide: Brawler´s Guild Legion
- Micro-Holidays (comes with patch 7.1.5)
- New Timewalking Vendor during WoW anniversary
- New Important updates coming next week
- Guide: Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras